Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dark but special

This is the history about something  that happened to me. One year ago, i was in my house in the morning, i was going to take a shower. when i was in the bathroom, I was in front of the mirrow when I saw something that walked behind me. I went round to see and I couldn't saw anything. I was very scary but I don't to worry about that and I continued my shower.

After shower i walked to my room to dress me and my door closed very strong, I grabbed my phone to call my brother because i was scary and in this moment I had a call for my neighbor, he were the father of a little kid that lived in my street that had cancer, and he was called me to said me that his son had died this morning.

We were very friends, and i think he went to my house to say me Goodbye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment